Langley James offers a range of programmes to help you find your next role. We can provide advice across all employment sectors. Working on a one to one basis with one of our experienced career coaches, your coaching programme will be tailored around your specific needs but typically includes the following:
- Assessing your career capital, key skills, experience, etc
- Exploring career options and alternative ways of working
- Making informed decisions about your next career move
- Devising a career action plan
- Locating advertised and unadvertised jobs
- Improving CV’s, cover letters, application forms to get you shortlisted
- Increasing your visibility to employers through your on-line profile
- Managing agency and head-hunter relationships
- Interviews tactics, advice for presentations and networking
- Organising your job search campaign
- Salary negotiation and settling into the new job
The consultation will take place via the telephone, Skype or similar agreed medium and will take 1 hour. Follow-up calls included in 7, 14 and 28 days to provide you with support and feedback during what can be a difficult and challenging time. Cost per consultation is just £199 which includes both follow up calls and online support.
To arrange a consultation or to ask more about this service call 0207 788 6600.