Front-End/ Back End Developer to work on the ongoing development of their sector-leading website, which is built on WordPress & WooCommerce.
This is a unique opportunity to join fast-growing company and be part of a successful team.
Fab modern offices, easy commute just off the A3
- HTML, CSS, PHP and Jquery
- Coding for: legacy / cross browser / mobile / responsive
- Excellent knowledge of web standards and usability
- WordPress / WooCommerce bespoke theme
- Theme coding & customisation
- Theme & plugin maintenance
- Theme optimisation
- Customisation and use of WooCommerce
- MySQL database setup & optimisation
- An eye for creative website design and UI design
- Use of Photoshop
- Use of Version control (Git)
3 stage interview process
Phone / Zoom
Face to face / Zoom depending on current legislation
If you are a passionate developer and would love to join a fast-paced company then APPLY TODAY!