Windows Infrastructure Engineer offering up to £42,000, required by an expanding Managed Service Provider based in Fulham. The organisation specialises in cloud-based solutions as well as infrastructure and network support to their clients globally. The Windows Infrastructure Engineer will be responsible for managing the service desk team (5 members) whilst also providing 3rd line BAU support and high-quality project work for end clients within an ITIL environment.
The Windows Infrastructure Engineer will have a solid 3rd line skill set and be confident in the implementation and maintenance of various infrastructure technologies including SQL servers and Linux systems. They will hold advanced skill sets in terms of MS products including M365, VMWare, Hyper-V and Exchange. They will act as a go to member of staff for advice and guidance and be able to make any upgrades needed to support the back end of systems. They will also be adept in Powershell, VBScript and/or Bash.
Relevant Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience in a similar role involving the support of Windows and Linux systems and leading technical teams
- Adept in server, network and application support and administration, in terms of implementation as well as maintenance
- Proven track record in the design and implementation of multiple technical projects (A written list of which solutions you specifically have implemented in the last 2 years will be requested)
- Skilled in the support of AD, IIS, DNS, DHCP and SAN/NAS as well as monitoring Nagios and Solarwinds infrastructure
- You will ideally be confident in the support of Linux and VEEAM
- Hold VMWare and MS certifications
This a great opportunity for a confident 3rd Line Engineer to really show off their skill set whilst interacting with multiple clients and getting involved in various projects. This organisation also offers an attractive benefits package and a trendy office environment.
Applicants must own their own vehicle and hold a clean driving licence. They may occasionally be asked to travel to client sites that are located outside of the UK.