UI Developer required to join a quickly join an expanding and award-winning person identification company specialising in fraud and data intelligence in the Worcester area.
– Take ownership of UI components on an ongoing basis and implementing components into websites.
– Developing UI components that will be included in a ‘component library’ used across the business.
– Troubleshooting and resolving bugs.
– Maintain websites and APIs once delivered.
– Propose ideas to make improvements.
Essential skills criteria:
– React or Angular
Desirable skills criteria:
– .NET Framework/ Core
– Understanding of CI/CD deployment pipelines
This is a really interesting opportunity to work in a fascinating, cutting edge sector with a diverse clientele and exciting career prospects. Fancy working on some really unusual projects? Apply Now!