Technical Support Analyst offering up to £30k required by one of Britain’s best-loved brands within the retail sector. If successful in this recruitment process, you will be rewarded with a key role within an expanding IT team with lots of room for progression, a welcoming tight-knit team environment, and an attractive benefits package.
The Technical Support Analyst will support up to 1500 end users within an office, warehouse and retail environment in both a desktop and face to face capacity with some visits to remote sites to administer support on a 1st and 2nd line level. The Technical Support Analyst will support hardware issues including desktops, laptops and printers, software faults and MDM. Exceptional communication skills are extremely beneficial in this role as well as having a good understanding of the processes and systems in place.
Relevant skills and experience:
- Experienced in supporting Active Directory, Group Policy and Citrix within an ITIL environment
- Ability to support the full MS Stack including SharePoint
- Solid understanding of Powershell scripting
- Able to administer MDM and familiar with the use of Intune and JamF
- Good understanding of networking issues including IP/DHCP, Wi-Fi and VPN
This really is a great opportunity for a strong 2nd Line Technical Support Analyst to utilise their skills in an environment that will support them long into the future, developing and furthering in their career.