Technical Business Analyst required by a financial organisation based near Twickenham for an 18-month FTC, up to 60K.
An opportunity to join a reputable establishment, supporting a huge Data Migration Project alongside the Data Migration Manager for the company’s IT transformation. You will be responsible for the entire database field mapping and assisting the ETl developers with technical design queries with a strong working knowledge of SQL Server Studio.
What you will do:
- Assisting the functional BA to assess requirements with business/ product subject matter experts (SMEs) to identify the necessary fields to be mapped and migrated from legacy system to the target system(s).
- Support the Data Migration Manager, analysing requirements for data migration – extract data from source system(s), transform and load into target system(s).
- Assisting the functional BA to run requirements workshops with business or product subject matter experts (SMEs) to identify the necessary fields to be mapped and migrated from source system(s) to the target system(s).
- Take responsibility for the entire database field mapping (source system to target), collaborating with the functional BA and product SMEs
- Assisting the Data Migration Manager in the ETL model and design requirements
- Review requirements and feasibility of and maintain scoping documentation.
- Identify and assist with data cleansing before migration
- Assisting the ETL developers with the mapping and technical design queries including defining data checks and balances, reconciliation of records and data integrity.
- Create backlog content like features, user stories and epics with business SMEs, product owners and ETL developers
- Assisting the Test Manager to document the testing requirements, user cases etc.
- Support data quality management processes
What you will need:
- Effective communicator and able to articulate data information in both simple terms to business users and discuss complex logic to technical / development staff
- Advanced coding skills using SQL, SQL Server Studio and querying data
- Experience with ETL concepts and tools (Informatica, Talend)
- Working knowledge of databases relational and object oriented
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Proven technical documentation skills
- Strong experience as a Technical and data mapping Analyst, (preferably within the leasing industry)
- Highly organised and outcome focused
What you will get in return:
- Competitive Salary
- Competitive Benefits
- Opportunity to work on global projects
- Exciting technology exposure
Seize this opportunity to work with a globally recognised professional services company- APPLY NOW!