Systems Administrator required by a large design company based in Wandsworth. Well established and with an outstanding reputation, the company creates large scale structural designs and, are looking to add an experienced Systems Administrator to their fun loving team. Reporting to the IT Manager, the Systems Administrator will be able to effectively perform system and software upgrades, monitor the network and infrastructure and be adept in supporting Windows and Apple Mac devices.
Operating within a mainly Windows environment, the Systems Administrator will be skilled in supporting and maintaining VMWare, Veeam and Polycom (Skype for Business) and the project management systems used. The company runs on an SQL database so skills with scripting languages would be beneficial. They will be joining a vibrant team where work hard, play hard is the in house mentality and the work that they do is recognised on a global platform.
The System Administrator will be working within an extremely social environment, so candidates with excellent communication skills and outgoing personalities will thrive in the environment.
Essential and Desirable skills:
– Experience in supporting and maintaining VMWare, Polycom (Skype for Business) and Veeam
– Knowledgeable in performing systems and software upgrades to a third line level
– Monitoring the network and infrastructure and escalating issues as required
– Adept in supporting Apple Mac devices and the applications within them
– Certification within CISCO/SOPHOS would be beneficial
There are a wealth of unique benefits attached to this role which can be discussed.
This opportunity is immediately available following a full interview process.