Managed Service Provider that was established in 2004 Nestled in Denbighshire, a real family-based IT company based in North Wales offering outsourced IT services to small businesses. 16 years ago the business was started with the ethos of maintaining a family life for the owners and team whilst providing great service to our clients and this remains the case today. We strive to get it the right first time and communicate in plain language to all our clients.
As a dynamic and experienced 1st Line Support Engineer, you’ll have a passion for delivering great customer service and will possess the experience of providing solutions for both hardware and software issues, both remotely, on-site and via our retail shop for domestic customers.
To be successful in this role you will need to be a great communicator and have patience.
- IT troubleshooting requiring technical knowledge across the Microsoft Office suite including knowledge of installing and maintenance
- Updating the helpdesk to maintain a detailed record of all calls and the steps to resolution
- Managing support calls and workshop tasks effectively to ensure service levels are achieved
- Communicating regularly with all our clients domestic and business to ensure they are aware of the progress being made on their call
- Maintaining client records on the helpdesk and booking system
- Receive and manage incoming requests for support, from business and domestic customers
- Working closely with 3rd line support as required
- Preparing quotes for clients and following up in a timely fashion
- Deploy desktop hardware (pc, laptop, printers etc)
- 1st and early 2nd Line troubleshooting experience
- Competency with Microsoft Office applications
- Resolving remote and onsite hardware and software support queries
- Knowledge of Networking technologies including LAN/WAN
- Own transport and a current driving license/insurance
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive salary
- Work mobile
- Parking permit covering Denbighshire long stay car parks
- Annual pay review
- The chance to work independently without being micro-managed
This role is ideally suited to a self-motivated individual with great organisational skills.
We are a family run business looking to expand and grow over the next 5 years whilst maintaining balance and flexibility for the team.
Salary: £16,000.00 to £22,000.00 /year