1st/ 2nd Line Support Analyst required by a Professional Services firm based near Liverpool Street Station in Central London and are offering £30k pa. Reporting to the IT Systems Manager you will provide and friendly and helpful IT support service as part of a small team to approximately 300 end users in a professional services environment.
The successful Support Analyst will spend their time working from an IT Service Desk, assisting with moves/changes, performing continual maintenance on firm wide technology and assist with IT Administrative duties.
Technical skills/experience required:
- Exchange and Outlook email applications – versions 2010 and above
- Mimecast (or equivalent email archiving/security solutions)
- ITIL Foundation certificate is desirable
- Recent technical working knowledge of some or all of the following:
- TCP/IP networking topology’s
- Windows Desktops
- Windows Server 2003/R2 2008/2012
- Microsoft Office 10/13
- McAfee/Sophos or similar
- Active Directory User and Computer administration
- Signify and WiFi, 3G/4G, RSA
- Mobile Devices iPhone/iPad/Android/Backberry
- Remote Desktop/CitrixTerminal Services
- Telephone systems administration
- Any professional services sector specific applications such as Elite 3E, DTE IntApp TIME, BIGHAND or InterAction CRM is desirable
If you are a confident 1st/ 2nd Line Support Analyst and used to providing a VIP Level of support within a law firm then this is a perfect opportunity to join them as they grow.