SQL Developer required by a leading accountancy organisation within the media and entertainment sector. Our well-established client has been providing its services for 20 years from its sought-after Central London location and has continued to grow and expand. This has now led to the company being able to support clients in multiple departments, including event management and publishing.
The SQL Developer will be an expert in all things SQL including deadlocking, log shipping, DBCC commands amongst other SQL related tasks. The SQL Developer will be involved in performance tuning and query optimisation of the upcoming Field Service Management project and suggesting ways of improving the performance. They will have prior experience of Qlik and monitoring job schedulers.
This is a new role within the company, where the successful candidate will be able to join the existing team and use their knowledge and skill set to guide the organisation in terms of SQL development and systems within this sector and really shape the future of the SQL area moving forward, truly making the role your own.
Relevant Skills and Experience
- Proficient in all aspects of SQL
- Prior proven experience with the development of SQL within the media and entertainment sectors, particularly music
- Skilled using tools such as SSRS, Crystal Reports, Qlikview
- Knowledgeable in Power BI and performance management tools such as Performance Monitor, SQL Profiler and Quest Foglight
- Experienced in operating systems, networks, disaster recovery, security and maintenance
This is a fantastic opportunity for an IT professional with expertise in SQL development and a background in the entertainment business to join a thriving and ever-expanding organisation. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and are looking to become a vital member of a strong and secure team, this is the role for you.