SQL Database Developer required by a leading organisation within the Legal sector. The SQL Database Developer will be responsible for database administration and development. Working alongside the wider IT team and reporting into the Senior Developer, you’ll be an excellent communicator, able to develop lasting relationships with 3rd party suppliers. Additionally, they’ll support the company’s business-critical applications.
Day to day, you’ll follow an Agile methodology and support the full life cycle of the SQL database development and perform administration duties. This will include maintaining and supporting the existing applications portfolio and developing, improving, and documenting applications in line with the development roadmap. You will provide 3rd line support and be a port of call for the MSP when working on projects.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience of the administration and development of SQL Databases and support of Partner for Windows
- Knowledgeable in SSMS, TSQL, SSIS
- Experienced in ASP.NET, C#, .NET Core
- Familiar with REST and SOAP API’s and web services
- Previous experience with SVN/GIT source control
Previous experience working within the legal sector would be extremely beneficial. Apply now!