Software Developer (.Net) is required to join an outstanding and well-respected company, working remotely with occasional travel to the head office in Chester. You’ll be working with a fantastic team of .Net Developers on some great greenfield projects where you’ll have the opportunity to see out the full project life cycle.
You will be:
- Taking part in SCRUM meetings
- Working closely with the Business Analysts
- Adapting to business changes
- Drive the adoption of new technologies
- Pitching ideas for improvements
You’ll need experience with:
- Working in a .NET Core/C# Environment
- MVC, Web API
- SQL Server
- Experience with source control (TFS/GIT)
- SOLID principles
Interest in this position is already high – don’t delay, apply now.