Service Desk Analyst required by an MSP based in Putney that specialises in providing top-quality, innovative solutions within various industries. Due to their success they are looking to expand further and add team members to their already fast-paced environment.
Day to day, the Service Desk Analyst will act as the first point of contact for all issues coming in via telephone and email. As well as supporting the clients technological needs, the Service Desk Analyst will be expected to hold high quality customer service at the top of their priority list and have the skills to develop long-lasting relationships with both external clients and colleagues.
Relevant skills and experience:
– Previous experience supporting within an ITIL service desk environment
– Experience in Active Directory and Exchange administration including DNS troubleshooting, spam filtering, Outlook and MDM
– Able to troubleshoot standard networking issues surrounding cabling, patching, DHCP, DNS and end user configuration
– Familiar with Windows Server administration, supporting Mac environments and able to assist with issues supporting the MS Office Suite
– Adept in the support of system deployment and anti-virus software
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Service Desk Analyst to join an organisation that values employee development and training, offers travel opportunities and also, offers a competitive benefits package.