Senior Solutions Architect required by a leading Bio-Pharmaceutical organisation. This role will be integral in bridging the gap between the technical, solutions delivery and stakeholder communication and management. The ideal candidate will have exceptional communication skills paired with a sound technical background, allowing them to have a great understanding of what the best technical options would be to drive the business forward.
Working closely with the key stakeholders, you will be responsible for vendor management and have the skills to hold them accountable and make confident decisions in terms of the technologies being used and being brought in. You will communicate with the IT departments within the organisation to support their business needs and work side by side with the Application Support Teams to ensure that these solutions are delivered within a timely scale.
- Be able to negotiate and guide vendors to ensure the best design, solutions and options are being made available for the company
- Be an integral part of driving the full lifecycle delivery of solutions working in collaboration with the Project Manager and external and internal suppliers, including effectively pre-empting and reacting to issues, change or additional needs along the way
- Handling of large budgets
- Be a fountain of knowledge when it comes to up and coming technologies that would be beneficial to onboard within the organisation
Relevant Skills and Experience:
- Experienced in the delivery of Solutions Architecture and system implementation, with in depth, hands on knowledge of how technologies work.
- Knowledgeable in Veeva CRM and Event Management systems and/or a solid knowledge of Salesforce
- Great relationship management skills, with a strong mind who is able to push back professionally when dealing with vendors when needed to ensure the best service is being delivered.
- Familiar with e2e technical/solution landscapes thinking and experienced in integration approaches.
- Adept in managing and leading teams both face to face and virtually, also across a range of geographies is beneficial.
- Knowledgeable in cloud application support, event management systems, SharePoint (both on-prem and cloud).
This is a rare, permanent opportunity to join one of the leading BioPharma companies in the world. If this role sounds of interest, get in touch today.