Senior MAC Technician required to join a leading creative Marketing organisation in Central London. Covering a full-service desk and support function, the Senior MAC Technician will assist with managing the Global Service Desk, supporting a wide-ranging team of users both internally and remote within a heavily MAC orientated environment.
Joining the organisation on a full time, permanent basis, the Senior Technician will have recent experience of working within a fast-paced, dynamic organisation offering both 1st and 2nd line IT support, desktop and dial in.
Responsibilities will include:
– Troubleshooting MAC issues both 1st and 2nd line
– Managing ticketing queries
– Upgrades to software and hardware
– PC and laptop installation
– Application support
– Smartphone and Android set up
– Anti-virus software maintenance
– Project and budget planning
– 3rd party liaison
– Network support where applicable
This role will suit a person obsessed with all things Mac with a confident, positive and friendly personality compatible marketing agency environment. If that sounds like you, apply today!