Senior Infrastructure Engineer offering up to £55k, required by a reputable organisation within the finance sector. The Senior Infrastructure Engineer will be an expert in all things Office 365 including performance, maintenance, and security. Working within an ITIL environment with around 500 in house end users, the Senior Infrastructure Engineer will be the go-to member of staff for guidance around Office 365 and be able to resolve any technical issues and major incidents. The Senior Infrastructure Engineer will be an Office 365 expert including SharePoint, One Drive, One Note, Outlook and Teams.
Relevant Skills and Experience:
- Ready to lead and be involved in multiple Office 365 projects including service transition, migration, implementation and design – previous experience of migrations to Exchange online and other hybrid setups
- Experienced in MS Cloud security including Windows Defender, MFA, Conditional Access and Audit Logs
- Adept in MS Intune policy management and MDM for Windows 10 and IOS/Android as well as being knowledgeable in Windows and Mobile app deployment
- Exceptional skills surrounding Active Directory Domain Controllers and Exchange
- Highly experienced with VMWare, Azure and an in-depth networking skillset
This is a fantastic opportunity for an IT professional who specialises in Office 365 to join a prestigious and longstanding organisation, where they will be able to utilise their skills to push the business forward.
This opportunity will not be around for long – apply now.