Senior Full Stack Developer required by a reputable energy trading company based in Westminster. The Senior Full Stack Developer will be working within a team of 4 developing new features, components and views for risk systems and providing architecture expertise to current and future greenfield projects. They will do this alongside being available to mentor and support a diverse tech team following Agile methodology.
The Senior Full Stack Developer will also take part in the maintenance of existing applications, processes and projects and be adept in using the latest front-end technologies to develop rich and responsive UI.
Essential Skills and Knowledge:
– Expert levels in the use of C#, ASP.NET and .NET Framework
– Knowledgeable in Front-End software in particularly Angular and React
– Previous proven experience building and developing rich, fast and responsive UI systems
– Experienced in working within an Agile environment
– Expertise in dealing with performance bottleneck and system latency (DB Level, Threads)
– Experienced with HTML/CSS
– Adept in supporting SQL Server (RDBMS, SQL and NoSQL)
– Excel (Macro, VBA, Formulas)
– Previous experience working within the Financial sector, preferably within the trading market
This is a senior position where an experienced developer will be able to utilise their skills and guide others within their technology team to develop and maintain software efficiently.
Sound challenging? Apply now.