Senior .Net Developer required for an exciting, innovative company in Chester with remote working available. Due to continued expansion, the need for a Senior Developer has arisen. This is a key hire and has been deemed crucial in order for the company to progress to the next stage of its strategy.
As a Senior Developer, you’ll be expected to develop high-quality solutions using modern development practices as well as being an integral part of further growing the team.
Your Key Responsibilities will be:
- Developing high-quality solutions that meet coding standards
- Actively contribute to the development strategy and team meetings
- Mentor Junior Staff members where required
- Researching and identifying new technology to help create better solutions
- Work closely with the QA function to ensure the adoption of best practice testing
- Stakeholder Requirements gathering and management
- Forecasts for delivery of solutions
The successful .Net Developer will have experience with
- Back End Development
- .Net Core
- Cloud-based applications such as AWS/Azure/Google
- Jira or other Agile Software
- The full SDLC
This is a fantastic opportunity to get involved with a growing company with big ambitions and a genuine vehicle to make it happen. Sound interesting? Apply now.