Project Manager required by a reputable Digital Agency based in a sought-after location in the centre of Liverpool. This organisation thrives on delivering exceptional customer service to companies that are looking to improve digital platform usability and user interaction.
The Project Manager will play a key role in managing stakeholder requirements of long-term accounts and manage the whole project lifecycle. They will control the delivery process and be unnerved by the handling of issues raised, risk and change. The Project Manager will be a natural negotiator, easily managing client expectations, advising accordingly and able to communicate with all levels of staff clearly and simply.
Relevant skills and experience:
- Skilled with delivering the full lifecycle of digital projects
- Experienced within an Agile environment working with sprint planning
- Able to manage client budgets cost-effectively and deliver projects within a set timescale with a quality end-product
- Exceptional communication skills and proven experience managing stakeholder communication, team members and clients
- Team-player mentality with a calm mindset when it comes to handling changes within planning
This is a great opportunity for a professional with previous experience within the Digital Agent world to join a growing, innovative organisation.