PPC & SEO Executive with a proven track record in Digital Marketing is required by one of North Wales’ leading leisure companies, Surf Snowdonia; from their unique site near Conwy. The Company that is already focussed on continual development for 2021 is seeking a talented and creative individual to join their award-winning Marketing team.
PPC and SEO play a key role in the success of the Company’s marketing and delivery of a 5-star Customer experience and you can expect to enjoy the opportunity of working across many of the key media platforms and deliver huge results in an ever-evolving environment.
The ideal PPC & SEO Executive should have at least 3 years experience of:
- Control of all PPC – Google Ads, Bing Ads
- Control of all paid social media including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn, and to assist with some organic posts and campaigns
- Performance marketing for all paid channels and budget allocation
- Responsible for the SEO management & performance of our website
- Website updates, improvements, and integrations
- Email marketing
- Analytic management & reporting
- Conversion rate optimisation
Experience within the leisure industry would be a huge benefit but as well as the key technical experience, a pro-active attitude and desire to be the best are essential.
In return, the Company will offer a competitive salary as well as a host of unrivaled, attractive benefits.
If you feel you have the right skills and experience, please click on “Apply Now”