Penetration Tester required by a Cyber Security Company in Leeds, paying up to 65K with promising career advancement. This is a Hybrid role with a flexible working model. For the right experienced candidate, this role can be remote with few days a month in the Leeds office.
The expanding company are seeking an experienced CRT to work alongside their current Penetration Testing Team.
What you will do:
- Carry out Web and Mobile Penetration Testing, Network and AD Penetration Testing as well as Cloud assessments.
- Work with range of clients to explain technical findings and consult remediation efforts
- Find and communicate vulnerabilities discovered from assessment
- Keep knowledge of information security issues, new methodologies, vulnerabilities and techniques up to date
- Produce accurate vulnerability write ups, defining technical recommendations with summaries targeted to business risks.
What you will need:
- Strong working experience of penetration testing skills for Web Applications, AD, Cloud and Infrastructure
- Experience with Cloud Technology
- CRT Qualification or on way to qualification
- Strong knowledge and familiarity with Python, BurpSuite, Metasploit and other common testing toolkits.
- (Desired) Working background in Security/ Cyber Security
What you will get in return:
- Up to 65K
- Exposure to Cloud Technologies
- Opportunity to join expanding company and excellent career progression
- Positive working environment
- Competitive Benefits
Grasp this opportunity to join a dynamic Cyber Security Company- APPLY NOW!