Office Manager is required by a Classic Car Company based between Ruthin and Denbigh paying up to 25k
A rare opportunity has opened for a highly motivated, organised and Office Administration Manager to join the team at Ramsport UK Ltd in our Office.
Ramsport UK Ltd over the course of more than three decades have built a large reputation in a variety of sectors of the automotive industry, including motorsport, vintage and classic car restoration. Operating from their Denbighshire workshop; we are proud of our portfolio of successfully delivered projects which include everything from bare-shell restorations of million-pound classic supercars to pre-war Bentley racers, Group-B rallying icons, bespoke built rally and race cars.
The role will offer broad opportunities to make a tangible impact to the success of an already widely renowned company. Working directly alongside the company director and having input and involvement in every aspect of the company’s operations, you will be proficient and comfortable in handling a wide variety of responsibilities simultaneously, whilst consistently striving to improve and streamline processes to facilitate the company’s continuing growth.
Though there is very little that you will not be involved in to some degree, the regular responsibilities of the role include:
- Project Management
- The workshop has the capacity for well over ten projects to be underway at any one time, from routine servicing to complete restorations. You will need to be familiar with the progress, status and impending requirements of all projects, and able to proactively address any problems in advance to ensure they remain on schedule.
- In addition to managing your own workload, you will also be expected to coordinate the efforts of the workshop team to maximise their efficiency. Broad situational awareness is required to ensure that no two individuals or processes ever impede one another, and to effectively plan imminent work.
- You will be required to ensure that projects have what they need to reach completion. This necessitates continual attention to the inventory of both generic supplies/consumables and specialist tools and equipment in the workshop.
- Whilst ensuring the workshop is well stocked, you will also need to quickly familiarise yourself with our network of suppliers for vehicle specific parts, finely balancing the interests of cost-efficiency, turnaround and quality. You will continually seek to strengthen and develop new relationships with suppliers to ensure each of these factors are maximised.
- Daily administration involves all aspects of each workshop project, recording of all parts, supplies and labour applied to each project. Comprehensive record keeping of all purchasing and supplies orders, communication with suppliers and customers, maintaining databases of all current and former projects and customers.
- The successful candidate will also be supplied with access to the company’s website and social media such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube. This requires proficiency with both the business and analytical aspects of these platforms as well as with content creation
- Customer Service
- As the first point of contact both in person and over the telephone, and with plenty of interaction with customers and suppliers via email, you will have excellent verbal and written communication skills, an open and inviting demeanour and a professional approach in all interaction. You will take pride in your appearance and in the impression that you make on others.
This is a full-time role, there will be occasions where you will be expected to be available to assist with events and occasions which fall on weekends.
Due to the location of the workshop having your own transport is essential
- IT Literate
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Office
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent written communication
- Good/Strong knowledge of automotive brands, components and mechanics
- Clean Drivers Licence
- Keen interest in motorsport and classic cars