MI Analyst paying up to £50k required by a reputable financial organisation who holds a high regarded presence globally. Within the role, the MI Analyst will work with all departments across the board and be able to relay information in an efficient manner. This role would suit a data professional who is technically passionate and is able to advise and educate others at all levels of the business.
The MI Analyst will be working closely with the database warehouse team located in India to assist with RCA analysis and upgrade analysis of SQL views. They will also be responsible for the creation of dashboards that present data in a simpler form so that other departments are able to gain a sure understanding. This will include the design and configuration of the dashboard tool, its performance tuning and managing requests and application changes.
The MI Analyst will be able to pull data from the data warehouse and relay the information back to business leads to monitor market changes and user needs.
- Proven experience in a similar role where they are familiar with delivering regular and adhoc reports
- Strong skills in data analysis especially in the areas of data manipulation and reporting (SAPB04.X/COGNOS/SSRS/PowerBI)
- Be skilled in Excel, VBA development and SQL database querying
- A master at all things Tableau to perform dashboard development with ease
- Understanding of RDBMS, data warehouses and data marts techniques
- Skilled in MS access VBA development and have a knowledge of Salesforce
- Experienced in R programming and data modelling
- Prior exposure to root cause analysis techniques
- Knowledge of Alfa systems
The successful candidate will have a personable manner and enjoy explaining technicalities to others in a way that is understood at all levels. They will also have a passion for reporting and be able to deliver this to an extremely high standard.