Management Accountant is required by one of North Wales’ leading leisure companies from their unique site near Conwy. The Company that are already focussed on continual development for 2021 is seeking an experienced individual to join the expanding team.
As the Management Accountant, you will have a proven track record of not only utilising your financial experience but as a Senior Member of the team you will assist in the mentoring and development of junior members of the department. The role is multi-faceted across existing and new operations and will suit someone who wants to take their career to the next level.
The ideal Management Accountant will have experience of:
- Production of management accounts and associated reporting
- Working with operational teams to help drive the profitability of the business
- Oversight of the purchase ledger
- Oversight of the payroll
- Playing a leading role in the implementation and ongoing operation of a new finance system
- Assisting with budgeting and forecasting
- Statutory submissions such as VAT returns, National Statistics
- Supporting the professional growth and development of junior members of the team
- Deputise for the Finance Manager where necessary
Ideally, the right candidate will come from a strong academic background and possess some systems implementation experience.
For the right Management Accountant, a highly competitive salary is available as well as an unrivaled list of Company benefits.
If you have the right skills and experience, please click on “Apply Now”