LAMP Developer required by a highly reputable Sports & Leisure Management Organisation on a fixed 3 month contract (£350 Day Rate, Outside IR35) Remote working. The focus for this position is to project manage a technical audit and address critical issues with the Company Web Platform.
You will embrace the responsibility of performing a two week technical audit of the current Website Platform (Website inc CMS/Bookings/etc), document an extensive overview of the Web Environment & Topology, and diagnose any critical issues with the Website Platform that need to be addressed. Once an evaluation has been conducted, you will be directly accountable for fixing the critical issues one has diagnosed – realigning the Website Infrastructure and restoring order to the Platform.
Requirements for the successful candidate must include:
- Must have experience of full-stack development work (LAMP) as well as experience in delivering a variety of software development projects
- Knowledge of the software development life cycle
- Ability to develop unit testing of code components or complete applications
- Ability to debug, and understand, complex MySQL queries
- Knowledge of NodeJS would be a major plus
- Good communication skills
- Working knowledge of Agile
- Experience working with Business Stake holders to define testing and support roll-out
If you are seeking a stimulating and challenging role – don’t miss out on an opportunity to work with this life-changing organisation. Apply Now!