IT Trainer with Business Analysis experience required to join a fast paced, dynamic legal firm in Central London.
Joining the organisation within a hybrid role, the IT trainer will be tasked with managing the internal education and development of existing and future employees as well as acting as a liaison between the IT division and the department contacts. They will ensure all user requirements are adhered to, determining workflows, processes and developing the use of new technologies across the business.
Responsibilities will include:
- New user inductions
- Building training material for delivery across departments
- Improving the skill sets of existing users
- Setting up drop-in clinics
- Conducting multi-session courses
- Floor walking
- Translating business requirements into specifications
- Creating process maps and workflows
- Supporting user acceptance testing and product deployment
- Additional support duties to assist IT team when required
The ideal candidate will have recent experience of working with a legal firm and in a training or development role.
This opportunity will be available immediately following a full interview process.