IT Systems Manager, paying 50K, Hybrid, UK travelling.
IT Systems Project Manager required by a rapidly growing Asset Management Group with headquarters in Charing Cross. The organisation is seeking a dynamic and diligent IT Systems Manager with Project Management experience to manage current and future IT Systems. You will oversee Group IT Strategy implementation; coordinating with programmers, both internal and external technicians and database administrators. You will be based in Charing Cross mostly, with travelling involved to visit companies around the UK and potentially Europe.
What you will do:
- ERP delivery initiating ERP programmes through to successful implementation and go live.
- Senior stakeholder engagement experience with the ability to influence and establish programme momentum.
- Overseeing full ERP Programme and project implementation lifecycle.
- Expertise in the requirements gathering and discovery phase.
- Research and install new systems and networks
- Implement technology, directing the work of systems and business analysts, developers, support specialists
- Manage the IT Application end-to-end integration
- Help create Service Level Agreement and Operational Level Agreements.
- Monitor, control and support service delivery; ensuring systems, following procedure and methodologies
- Roll out and support Service Delivery; ensuring systems and procedures are in place and followed.
- Host Service Delivery meetings
- Guarantee the smooth working of all IT systems, including anti-virus software, print services and email provision
- Managing a team of staff including programmers, analysts and support specialists
- Evaluate the functionality of systems
- Consult computer users to understand needs and to ensure that facilities meet user or project requirements.
- Implement and manage security/ integrity and backup procedures
- Training of new staff with knowledge of ERP and other applications used within the business.
What you need:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong experience in Microsoft Office Suite- Exchange, Active Directory
- Strong understanding of CIS principles, programs, activities, policies and procedures.
- Ability to explain technical problems and offer solutions to those without technological training.
- Experience in customer service, leadership, and facilities management may be advantageous.
- Ability to use business support software.
- Strong customer service, project management, and quality control skills.
- Co-operation and the ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to contribute to and implement organisational strategy.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information science, software engineering.
- Experience in database and programming.
- Knowledge/ qualification of ITIL will be useful.
- Knowledge in Scrum or Prince 2 will be required.
- Experience in managing remote IT teams.
Seize this opportunity to join this successful and ambitious organisation- APPLY NOW!