IT Support Technician required immediately by a leasing company in Surrey area paying up to £30,000.
The IT Support Technician will be required to work with their outsourced IT Managed Service Provider (MSP) to ensure continuous operation of the IT and Business Systems. Day to day responsibilities include supporting IP Telephony, cloud services, networking and infrastructure maintenance, hardware installations/maintenance (printers, desktops, laptops etc…) in addition to supporting disaster recovery environments.
Essential skills/experience required:
- Managing and resolving tickets and escalating when required
- Active Directory & Group Policy
- Networking concepts
- Managing new starters & leavers
- Supporting cloud services (Skype, O365 Exchange Online, Email, Web security)
- Supervising Desk moves
- Windows 7 & 10
- Windows Server 2012
- Office 2013 & 2016
- Able to work effectively in an open space environment and happy to work face to face.
- Troubleshooting issues
- Avaya IP Telephony systems
Desirable skills/ experience required:
- Symantec Equipment Protection Manager
- BitLocker Encryption
- Canon Uniflow print management
Please note that the company has a policy of employing people on a 3 month FTC basis initially with a view to being extended or made permanent. They are looking to interview immediately with the view to start as soon as possible so, apply today!