A 2nd Line IT Engineer is required by a renewable energy company based in the Moorgate area of London. They are looking for someone eager to develop and progress within a company and develop a career.
Key responsibilities include:
– Primary point of contact for logging incidents from end users via email, telephone and face to face.
– Maintaining Office 365 accounts
– MDM (Intune)
– Using Microsoft’s SCCM to image laptops and desktops.
– Diagnosing and resolving hardware and software faults.
– Configuring hardware, software, networks & printers.
– Using Mimecast email security.
– Scheduled upgrades and security patching.
– Maintaining support tickets
– Microsoft qualifications
– Knowledge of Office 365 cloud and associated applications such as: Outlook, Sharepoint, Teams, One Drive
– Windows Server 2016 & 2019
– Hyper-V Technology
– Networking concepts – LAN / WAN / TCP IP
– Active Directory
– Full, clean driving license as some travel may be required.
– Windows 10
– ITIL Foundation Certified
– Knowledge of Video conferencing technologies
– Cisco Meraki Switches
– Microsoft SQL Server
– Veeam Backup
Sound like you? Apply now!