IT Support Assistant required to join a growing manufacturing company in Bolton paying up to £26,000 plus benefits. The company currently employs over 200 members of staff but prides itself on its family culture and its values. The company have historically traded across the UK, Europe, and the Middle East and, as of 2021, they have expanded to supply the USA.
In the role of IT Support Assistant, you will work closely with the IT Manager supporting a windows environment. While they do have various technologies, they primarily use Microsoft based systems including Office 365.
IT Support Assistant – Essential Requirements
– Experience with Microsoft
– Attitude – must be approachable, confident, positive and service driven
– Genuinely interested in IT and eager to learn
IT Support Assistant – Desirable skills and experience include:
- Windows Server 2008 onwards
- Microsoft Office suite of products
- SQL programming
- Wireless and mobile networks
- Computer networks and internet security
- Experience of ERP system administration.
- Active directory
- Microsoft Exchange Server
- Cisco Firewall experience.
With a salary of up to £26,000, this is a great opportunity for a junior IT support professional to join a growing business and develop your skills and career.