IT Support Analyst required by a Professional services Company based in Twickenham, paying up to 35K, with exciting Infrastructure career progression. This role will work within the Business Change and Infrastructure department taking responsibility for the 1st and some 2nd line support tasks within the BCI. You will work within a small and friendly support team that provides general IT support services Monday to Friday 8am-5pm for the organisation’s on-site and remote staff. There will also be opportunities to work on significant infrastructure projects that will contribute to the company’s business strategy.
What you will do:
- Learn the fundamental company systems to be able to provide IT support to the Business on a day-to-day basis
- Take responsibility of support tickets, using their IT service management system Impulse (based on Service Now)
- Build and configuration of laptops (HP) ready for end users
- Work with IT service providers (Internal & External) to support & administrator IT and business systems, including Servers, Telephony, Networks, O365, etc
- Manage starters, leavers and internal transfer requests
- Use Intune to administer mobile phones and tablets
- Improve and maintain existing IT processes and system documentation
- To work as directed on any other business projects and tasks required by the business
What you need:
- Good working knowledge of Windows 10/11.
- Active Directory
- Good understanding of Microsoft O365 Applications, MS Team, etc.
- Good understanding of networking principles, including VPN’s
- Windows 2019 (awareness)
- Powershell (awareness, but not essential)
- Excellent customer service with proactive desire to help and find solutions
What you will get:
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent career progression
- Training provided
- 10% Performance Bonus
Grab this opportunity to join this successful organisation- APPLY NOW!