IT Service Delivery Manager required for a leading creative agency in central London. Joining a global function, heavily MAC orientated, leading a team of skilled technical support technicians, project managers and application support analysts, the IT service delivery manager will form a pivotal part of this progressive, fast paced organisation.
As a forward thinking, self motivated leader, the IT Service Delivery Manager will be provided with a platform to continue to build and develop the IT team internally, involved in project leadership, transformation, technology upgrades and progressive training.
Responsibilities will include:
- Manage and lead a service team within a predominantly MAC based environment
- Manage internal training and progression plans
- Technical involvement with projects and issue resolution
- Maintaining Software, Hardware and asset inventory
- Liaise with internal management and external suppliers
- Assist with recruitment and on-boarding processes within IT division
The ideal IT Service Delivery Manager will have recent experience of working within a creative organisation with predominantly MAC but also with Windows knowledge. Strong skill set within JAMF Casper, SCCM administration and Office 365 applications will be essential to perform this role to it’s full potential, accompanied with an understanding of a working ITIL environment.
This is a positively challenging role with a great company teeming with opportunity – if this sounds of interest don’t delay – Apply Now.