Service Delivery Analyst required to join the IT division of a Health and Well Being Charity in Vauxhall, London.
Forming part of an exceptionally talented IT team, the Service Delivery Analyst will be responsible for service delivery oversight, service level management and performance enhancements across the business functions both internally and externally with suppliers.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assist the Service Delivery Management team to monitor the performance of external suppliers to SLA’s
- Produce incident reports and logs, aiding the resolution of issues and queries
- Monitor and document compliance issues with service partners
- Collate data and investigate any issues with noncompliance to SLA’s
- Review supplier performance against comparators
- Communicate with service partners to plan, design and execute future service delivery programs
- Assist with procurement of IT equipment held on site
- Input and maintain a full catalog of kit
- Obtain, collate and circulate asset management reports
- Ensure all software is fully deployed and licensed
The Service Delivery Analyst role will form a key part in the success of the operational aspect of the charity, requiring an individual with confidence in their ability to manage, organise, plan and execute the role. Exposure to working within a fast paced, office organisation, charity sector preferably, will be advantageous, accompanied with exposure to supporting an IT division with members of all levels of seniority.
The ability to communicate both written and verbally in a clear and concise way will be required fr this role due to its nature and importance, with experience using Microsoft Software Products. A candidate with previous experience of working within an IT service or helpdesk support role would add value to an application however is not essential.
This opportunity is available immediately following the interview, with a salary of up to £24.5k p/annum for the right hire support by an enhanced benefits package.