IT Manager required by a rapidly expanding market research organisation within the healthcare sector. While supporting around 150 end users, you will be the driving force behind the smooth daily running of the IT Systems whilst also identifying where improvements can be made to streamline business delivery. This is an ideal opportunity for an IT professional with experience in a similar role to use their knowledge to create and innovate.
The successful IT Manager will have exceptional leadership skills, be able to delegate tasks confidently and organise a team of 3 IT support specialists. However, they will also be hands on and unafraid to get involved in the day to day support of all aspects of IT. The IT Manager will provide onsite and remote support internationally with some occasional travel to offices out of the country (post covid). They will advise senior members of staff on the improvements needed to IT Systems, equipment, networking and AV, as well as policies and practises.
This opportunity will suit an IT Manager who thrives in an environment that follows strict process, security and data regulations. They will be personable with a friendly manner and a can-do attitude.
- Hold ITIL, Project Management and Business Admin qualifications
- Extensive experience within a hands-on IT support role and experience within an IT management position where they are familiar with leading an IT Support Desk
- Adept in creating planning/budget documents, Senior Management reports and business cases
- Knowledgeable in Windows environments, MS Office.
- Experienced in supporting Exchange, SQL Server, Vsphere, VMWare, ESXI and MS Teams
- Passionate about security hardware and software, creating policies and procedures and familiar with ISO 27001 programs
If you thrive in a hands on role where you can manage people, get stuck in with the technical responsibilities and also innovate and turn your IT visions into reality, this is a role where you can grow, develop and shine. Apply without delay.