IT Manager paying up to £50k is required by a leading hospitality venue located in the East of London. This is a fantastic opportunity for an IT professional who thrives in a diverse and ever-changing environment as no two days are the same. The IT Manager will be fully responsible for the IT Service Delivery across the board and will have the freedom to develop the IT both within the organisation and the venue itself whilst leading a team of 2.
As the IT Manager, you will be the leading force on the delivery of ongoing programmes and projects and have the vision for new technology changes that will support the future of the organisation. Responsibilities will include developing and monitoring service strategy, creating meaningful relationships with key stakeholders and 3rd party suppliers and managing and updating IT delivery framework when needed.
- Degree in Information Technology or another relevant field and ITIL Qualification and relevant Project Management Qualification
- Proven experience managing multiple IT and Information Management projects at once with the ability to delegate responsibilities accordingly with IT team members
- Skilled in managing large scale budgets, including management of planning and expenditure annually
- Experienced in delivering change projects and procurement services
- Ability to liaise with staff at all levels, customers and external vendors in an engaging and personable way communicating technical issues in non-technical terms
Our client strives to be the best in their sector and are looking for an IT professional who is actively interested in technology and can turn vision into reality. This is an opportunity for an IT Manager looking to make a positive, lasting impact in their position on a large scale.