IT Engineer required by a reputable organisation within the private sector paying up to £32k. Due to continual growth, the company is looking to add an experienced IT Engineer to their established IT Team. Working in a team of 12, the IT Engineer will play a major part in dealing with day to day 2nd/3rd line support issues and be integral in the completion of upcoming IT projects.
Relevant Skills and Experience:
- Experienced in providing 2nd / 3rd line support to LAN and WAN configuration, configuration and management of virtual servers, firewalls
- Able to effectively deal with incident response, asset management, supplier liaison and procurement and the implementation of change requests and new projects
- Knowledgeable in standards compliance
- Adept in supporting networking principles, SQL skills with data extraction and report writing experience
- Experienced in IT Security tools, networking protocols, software and hardware devices, firewall and VPN configuration, access control, encryption, backups and security threats
- A passion for software development will complement this position well