Infrastructure Team Leader required for a ‘not-for-profit’ organisation based at their Head Office in Vauxhall, London.
The Infrastructure Team Leader will form a pivotal role managing the infrastructure support area based externally via a managed service provider. Delivering and managing a reliable IT infrastructure setup for all voice and data services, the Infrastructure Team Leader will ensure that service levels for availability, access, and performance are achieved consistently throughout the user base.
– Regulate the network perimeter to ensure it is securely protected and patched, including producing reports and proving regular reviews.
– Research and recommend changes to the infrastructure and telecoms architecture
– Manage partnerships with external suppliers and vendors
– Microsoft networked environment and have experience of managing WAN and PBX/VOIP technologies
– Experience of managing a team of Engineers
– Experience in Project Management
This is a great career opportunity for a committed engineer to make their mark and carve out a series of CV worthy achievements.
Sound challenging? Apply now.