Infrastructure Team Leader required by a Not for Profit organisation based in their Head Office in Vauxhall, London.
The Infrastructure Team Leader will form a pivotal role, managing the infrastructure support area based externally via a managed service provider. Delivering and managing a reliable infrastructure for all voice and data services, the Infrastructure Team Leader will ensure that service levels for availability, access, and performance are achieved consistently throughout the user base.
- Regulate the network perimeter to ensure it is securely protected and patched, including producing reports and proving regular reviews.
- Research and recommend changes to the infrastructure and telecoms architecture
- Manage partnerships with external suppliers and vendors
- Microsoft networked environment and have experience of managing WAN and PBX/VOIP technologies
- Experience of managing a team of Engineers
- Experience in Project Management
This is a great career opportunity for a committed engineer to make their mark and carve out a series of CV worthy achievements. Sound challenging? Apply now.