Infrastructure Support Engineer by a growing, boutique IT Managed Service Provider (MSP) catering to clients within the professional services sector. This organisation can offer its employees a space to develop and expand their skill set and knowledge whilst on the job and provide a friendly and sociable environment in which to grow. The Infrastructure Support Engineer will be experienced in BAU tasks such as basic maintenance, Active Directory, Group Policy, patching, cabling VMWare and systems back ups as well as datacentre and server work, whilst supporting multiple clients.
The Infrastructure Support Engineer will be resolving complex issues that have been escalated from the desktop support team, providing RCA and incident reporting. They will also take part in preventative maintenance and proactively be able to identify improvements for infrastructure and systems. They will be active involved in project work, oversee backups, all whilst providing an exceptional level of customer service.
Relevant skills and experience:
– Experienced in 3rd line support of infrastructure preferably within an environment where they have been supporting multiple sites or clients.
– Knowledgeable with the support of Windows servers, datacentres and VMWare in virtualisation within SME sized businesses.
– Familiar with being part of the delivery of IT projects.
– Experienced with Windows environments, servers, patching, Veeam, SAN storage systems, Citrix Office 365 administration, basic networking support and physical datacentre work such as racking, patching and power distribution.
– Windows desktop, server administration, MS Datacentre administration of CCNA certifications would be extremely beneficial
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced infrastructure professional to join an organisation where they will be welcomed warming, feel valued and be able to expand their knowledge and skill set further. You will be encouraged to be curious when it comes to new technologies on the market and applauded for suggesting new ways of working or services that can be offered! Apply now.