Infrastructure Engineer paying up to £40k is required by a leading hospitality venue located in the East of London. Our client is looking for a skilled IT professional who is eager to develop their career in an exciting and unique environment within a team of 3, reporting to the IT Manager. Due to the venue hosting a wide range of events, the Infrastructure Engineer will be involved in a wide range of projects which will allow them to provide, assess and improve on future service delivery.
The successful Infrastructure Engineer will be skilled in Networking and virtualisation within a Windows Server environment. They will be responsible for assisting with the management of the day to day operations within an organisation that hosts large scale events, so experience in this area is key. The Infrastructure Engineer will be the ultimate team player with a positive can-do attitude, who thrives in working with others to ensure smooth delivery of services.
- Qualified to degree level or hold significant IT experience within the sector
- CCNA and MCP/MCSE qualified
- Proven record of experience within a large-scale events organisation
- Skilled in the support of Cisco infrastructure, Windows Server, Virtualisation and Hyper Converged
- Experienced with TCIP/IP, DNS and DHCP and Firewall and SQL Server infrastructure
- Adept in the support of MS cloud products such as Office 365
This is a great opportunity for an Infrastructure Engineer with previous experience within the Venue and Events field to thrive and develop in a unique and innovative environment.