Information Security Analyst offering up to £40k required by one of Britain’s best-loved brands within the retail sector. If successful in this recruitment process, you will be rewarded with a key role within the IT department, a welcoming tight-knit team environment, and an attractive benefits package. The Information Security Analyst will be involved in new IT and business projects.
The Information Security Analyst will be comfortable explaining technical issues to the full breadth of departments in a way that is understandable to the entire workforce, will proactively work on existing information security processes in the form of vulnerability scanning and management, regular audits of key security components, assisting with raining and awareness programmed and dealing with alerts from the SOC. They will be motivated to continuously assess the weaknesses within the organisations landscape and create solutions to these issues and be technically aware of new threats that may be in the horizon and have a clear understanding of how this would affect the business.
The ideal candidate will be truly passionate about cyber-security, able to demonstrate this interest outside of work (home lab, etc) have exceptional communication skills.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Experienced in the use of vulnerability assessment tools such as Nessus, OpenVAS and AppCheck
- Ability to secure Azure and Office 365 as well as familiar with the support of Windows Servers, Active Directory, DNS, AAD and the use of Powershell
- Knowledgeable in cloud computing and authentication concepts and service models such as IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, OAuth, SAML, Windows Authentication and Managed Identity
- Experienced in Encryption mechanisms and standards including PKI, TLS and BitLocker
- Adept in Zero Trust Security Architecture support
This really is a great opportunity for an IT professional with proven cyber security experience to join an organisation where they will be able to utilise their skills without being constrained within a much-loved organisation.