Helpdesk Coordinator required by a software solutions company based in Wembley. This is a great opportunity for an IT professional, experienced with helpdesk environments supporting hardware and/or software issues, to join a well-established and highly regarded organisation within their sector. In a business that values exceptional customer service, the Helpdesk Coordinator will assist with detailed first-line solutions to end clients, escalate to the correct member of staff if needed, and coordinate the schedules of the Field Engineers and customers if on-site support is needed.
Day to day, the Helpdesk Coordinator will act as the first point of escalation from end clients and be able to provide remote troubleshooting, using the correct questioning and knowledge to create a full picture of the issue, coordinate and schedule Field Engineer diaries to attend on-site support requests.
Relevant skills and experience:
– Previous experience within a helpdesk based role successfully resolving or escalating hardware and/or software-based issues
– Excel at working against pre-determined SLA’s and KPI’s
– Adept with liaising with stakeholders and other team members in a clear, concise and informative way
– Exceptional communication and customer service skills
– Excellent attention to detail, able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
– Previous experience logging details and resolutions within a CRM system
– Ability to speak fluently in French would be extremely beneficial
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced IT or Software helpdesk professional to join a thriving team within an exciting industry where you will gain experience in working with a wide variety of end clients from various sectors.