Digital Marketing Assistant role has become available for an e-commerce company specialising in hand-made crafts. They are a small but quickly expanding organisation, looking for someone with an innovative approach to website and social media content.
– Creative innovation, making the best of the marketing and IT tools and services available
– Strong general IT skills covering Windows and main MS Office Apps
– Experience in maintaining and updating websites using WordPress.
– Contributing new and updating existing content
– Experience managing Social Media accounts and have the knowledge and ability to reach larger audiences.
– Be able to compile useful data.
– Make recommendations to improve marketing strategies.
Alongside maintaining the website and social media accounts, the position would also require the Digital Marketing Assistant to assist with other duties to support the general running of the business.
The role is on a full-time permanent basis and would suit someone who is looking to put their own stamp on a company and be able to make a direct impact on their online and social media presence.
Interested? Apply now.