DevOps Linux Engineer required by a large, global Data Analytics company to work at the head office in Central London, paying up to £70k with a bonus. This is a pivotal time to join and lead the planned expansion of the Linux Support Team. This is a key role for the company as you will become the lead technical Linux expert for the Global Team. Along with introducing new technology to further expand the Linux Environment, you will be managing projects, deploying new tools and proactively develop server platforms.
Essential Skills Required:
- Proven experience as a Technical Linux Engineer in large multi-site environments, commissioning and administering physical and virtual servers
- Exposure to AWS, kubernetes, migrations
- Strong knowledge of Apache, Tomcat, PHP, J2EE, Icinga Monitoring Tools
- Strong scripting skills
- Understanding of Infrastructure as Code: Design and security, configuration management, integration, deployment, performance monitoring and tuning, automation of infrastructure
- Technical design and architecture
- Red Hat Certified Engineer Certification. (RHCE)
This is an exciting time to join a growing company and drive your career to the next level. Along with a great salary, they actively encourage employees to progress and develop their careers both within the department and beyond.