Data Migration Manager required by a financial organisation based near Twickenham for an 18-month FTC, up to 70K, with a performance-based bonus of 15%.
An opportunity to join a reputable establishment, joining the Business Change Team to deliver notable projects and applications for the company’s IT transformation. The successful Data Migration Manager will manage and oversee the data migration from beginning to end, using an Agile framework. You will take ownership of the delivery of customer and business data between the company’s legacy and new system’s applications and lead all test approach stages/ test plans, ranging from implementation plans to test and project plans.
What you will do:
- Manage custom data fields
- Manage the tasks and projects for all data migration
- Take responsibility for the quality assurance of data setups, data gap analysis and data mapping
- Lead a team of developers, business analysts, testers to migrate data from legacy systems to the organisation’s future solutions
- Work with the Business Change Team to apply methodologies to carry out 100% error free data migration
What you will need:
- Track record of successfully delivering IT Business Projects
- Experience in data migration- familiar with ETL, scripting resourcing, (data visualisation is a plus)
- Experience developing data mart
- Project Management qualification (Agile, Prince 2, APM)
- Show empathy, kindness and respect to team members to cultivate positive environment
- Ability to build relationships, working effectively with interna and external
What you will receive
- 55-70K salary depending on experience
- 15% Performance Bonus
- Exposure to wide array of technology
- Positive working environment
- Hybrid working model
Grab this opportunity to join a reputable company at an exciting time- APPLY NOW!