Data Architect & Manager required to join an award-winning and expanding professional services company based in Esher, Surrey. The Company have multiple sites across the UK with over 1,500 end users across 50 site locations.
With a salary of up to £50,000, this is a newly created role and a great opportunity for someone with a proven background in data process design, ownership and management.
As the Data Architect & Manager, you will take full ownership of the data life cycle, including GDPR compliance, from the initial data source to when it arrives in the hands of the end client. You will help define and implement the organisation’s data and analytics strategy, design the processes and rules that underpin it, and work closely with other departments to analyse and collate the data from various sources. Ultimately, your work will deliver value across all areas of the organisation.
Suitable candidates for the Data Architect & Manager position will have:
– Experience in a similar role, perhaps as a Data Manager, Data Officer, Data Architect or even a BI Developer or Senior Data Analyst (provided you have designed data systems too).
– Excellent understanding of the data life cycle, including ingestion, transformation, and consumption.
– Strong SQL skills, including data manipulation and SQL server administration, and strong with Excel.
– Knowledgeable in Master Data Management solutions.
– Ownership of process and procedure along with problem solving and organisational skills.
If this role excites, waste no time and apply now. Interest is expected to be high given the calibre of the company.
NOTE: For the right candidate, salary is negotiable.