Data Analyst required by a reputable and long-standing retail manufacturer based in Amersham offering up to £35k. Great opportunity for an IT professional with an analytical mind and expertise in Excel and SQL to join a tight knit team where internal career progression is available. Reporting to the Senior Data Analyst, the responsibilities will include maintaining and reporting data stored across the organisations IT systems and supporting multi-channel, EPOS and other hosted servers and data stores.
Day to day, the Data Analyst will provide data analysis and scheduled reporting, including writing reports of management information both scheduled and ad-hoc. They will also support and analyse the performance of the company’s IT systems, including EPOS and stock systems. They will liaise with Project Managers regarding the system testing of new projects, so exceptional communication skills are extremely beneficial.
Relevant Skills and Experience:
- Expertise in SQL, including query writing, understanding the database structures, SSRS/SSRS package
- Intermediate to Expert level knowledge of Excel
- Experienced in data analysis of SQL databases and EPOS/Stock systems.
- Knowledgeable in support processes and defect reporting/tracking
- Ability to extract data from multiple systems and manipulate the data and use OLAP services
- Familiar with Merchandising/PO/Warehouse management systems
This role would fit an IT professional who has sound knowledge of SQL and Excel and is looking to join a reputable, long-standing company. You will be part of a friendly team environment with the ability to progress forward your career and expertise.