A CIO level executive is needed to join an award-winning financial services organisation in the heart of Liverpool. You’ll be working for one of the market leaders striving to take the No.1 spot. You will report directly to the CEO and form part of the board, you’ll be responsible for shaping and delivering the companywide IT strategy, creating greater efficiency, and collaborating with all departmental leaders.
- Proven track record working as a CIO within another Financial Services organisation and making notable improvements and change:
- Broad technical experience across infrastructure, application development, data, cyber, and digital platforms;
- Strong man-management and leadership skills, comfortable running teams of 400+ and managing largescale projects.
- Ability to shape, define and deliver IT strategies to support both existing and future business requirements;
- Comfortable delivering IT transformation within both Agile environments;
- Strong communication skills, comfortable operating at Board level whilst also being able to mentor and develop team members;
It is highly desirable to have previous experience working at CIO level within Financial Services.
If you’d like further information and a full job brief, apply without delay.