An exciting duel-role opportunity has become available for a Business Continuity / Disaster Recovery Manager within the financial services industry in London.
Main responsibilities include:
– Create and maintain Business Continuity Plans
– Develop and manage Disaster Recovery Plans to restore applications and data that are critical to the business.
– Take ownership of tasks and act as a technical lead for non-technical staff
– Planning and managing tests for infrastructure and applications
Essential skills/ experience:
– Have an understanding of ISO22301 compliance
– Be able to coordinate plans and tests across
– Be able to communicate to a wide range of audiences to both technical and non-technical staff
– Excellent knowledge of test strategies and recovery planning.
This role is on a full time, permanent basis offering an excellent salary of £55,700 with a massive 31 days holiday plus 8 days Bank Holiday amongst other benefits.