Azure Engineer, with a salary of up to £55,000, required by an expanding Managed Service Provider specialising in technical support within the Legal sector. Founded by legal tech experts, this organisation leads the way for its clients in terms of technologies, software, and media services. The Azure Engineer will be a vital part of working with those clients to deliver a high standard of service within the Office 365 and Azure environment supporting approximately 2500 end users across 50 law firms, in a team of 15.
The Azure Engineer will be an exceptional communicator and able to explain the technical in a way that is accessible to all levels of end user. Reporting into the Senior Engineer and the Technical Director, the Azure Engineer will take the lead on Azure based services with a portfolio of clients building new WVD platforms, migrating clients over to WVD and managing Azure projects across the board.
The Azure Engineer will have a solid networking background with the ability to integrate Azure services with local area networks and LANs. They will hold expertise within Azure implementation, integration, management, and end user support.
Relevant skills and experience:
- A background in Azure support within the legal sector
- Previous experience of implementing, integrating, managing, and training end users in Azure and Office 365 (Shortlisted candidates will be asked to provide examples of this)
- Certifications within Azure, Office 365 and Microsoft would be extremely beneficial.
- Adept in networking (Cisco, LANs, WANs) and the integration of Azure with local area networks
- Exceptional communication skills with the skills to explain technicalities to all levels of staff
This is a great role where you will be able to utilise the skills you have gained around Azure within the legal sector and take the lead on integral projects within the organisation. In return, you will be given a remote working role and a place within a truly highly performing team.